Saturday, October 29, 2011

Do you BOO?

I've been BOO-ed!


The other day I found this friendly little ghost by my front door.  When I peeked inside, I found a Halloween treat along with this cute little poem.


And, a Boo sign for my front door!


It's a bit blustery today, so my wreath just would not stay still and pose for the camera!


To return the favor, I decided to stick with Reese's Pieces, because they're peanut butter, and well, the bag is orange!  I went to the Boo site and printed out new signs and poems.  They have several to choose from.  I thought this pumpkin design with the black background was cute.


Then, being very sneaky, I dropped off my Boo bags for a couple of my neighbors.


I Boo...do you?  

Although not related to BOO-ing in any way, this picture was too good not to share.  


We had quite a bit of snow earlier this week.  As a former Cali girl, it's still quite the novelty for me and I love it!  Many of the trees around town, however, did not fare so well.  Those leaves are falling in a hurry now, especially on this blustery fall day!  

Have a great weekend.  

Cheers!
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of "You've been Boo-ed" I think I might make that a tradition.
    Happy Halloween!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea that is, Jenn. I love your wreath, by the way.

    My brother lives in CT and got 20 inches of snow on Fri/Sat. How unreal is that??

    ReplyDelete